One of the parts of the world we modeled our school after was Scandinavia. Known for their forest schools, Scandinavia has schools exclusively run outdoors all year round. Learning through engagement, our school has a strong focus on the outdoors. Once a week the TWOs, THREEs and Pre-K classes will spend the majority of their day outdoors.
Children are encouraged to have rain gear at school so they can play outside providing it is not thundering or lightning, of course. Additionally, they will have nature classes three days a week.
Growing, harvesting, and cooking vegetables and herbs are integral to our curriculum. We also learn about animals, trees and weather. Outdoor learning allows children to explore the wider world around them.
The lessons they get from growing, building, playing and exploring together are meaningful and vast.
Art / Music / Yoga / Spanish
Specials Lesson Plans
$300 registration fee per family
|3 HALF DAYS||3 FULL DAYS or 5 HALF DAYS||5 FULL DAYS|
|Pre-K||N/A||N/A||$835 (5 Half Days Only)||$8,350 (5 Half Days Only)||$1,000||$10,000|
- School year calendar is August through July for Infants and ONEs programs.
- School year calendar is August through May for TWOs, THREEs and Pre-K programs.
- A nonrefundable registration fee of $300 per family is required to hold a space for your child(ren).
- You may request a ten-month contract for an Infant or One Year old program provided you request one BEFORE your contract is written.
- There is a 10% discount for the 3rd child in our school. Discount applies to older child.
- When you begin attendance, your first and last month’s tuition is due.
- 30-day notice is required in writing to void your contract.
Summer Camp options are available for TWOs, THREEs and Pre-K programs.
You may choose different options than the days/times you have for the regular school year program. Registration for summer camp happens mid-April.
- Withdraw from Credit Card
- In-Person payments
You may pay monthly or in full at the beginning of the school year. Ten-month programs are paid in 9 installments. Twelve-month programs are paid in 11 installments.
Early Drop-Off (no fee):
7:30 – 8 a.m.
Half-Day: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Full-Day: 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Half-Day: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Full-Day: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Late Pick-Up Fee:
Applies after 5:40pm
(M-Th), 4:40 p.m. (F) for Full-Day and after 1:10 p.m. for Half-Day.
$20 for first five minutes and $1 for each additional minute
*In order to maintain the quality of our programs we close early on Fridays for monthly faculty meetings as well as family programming.